Re: Mix Feelings & Halon

VBra676539@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/29/99 10:00:40 AM, empiricus@sprint.ca writes:
>
> <<OK - is it Halon we should keep ready here or just good ole' ABC foam?  ;-)
>
> Hey, Jonathan and Phil and Paolo and Gary - should we join the fire dept.?
> >>

> At least be a volunteer fireman--just in case something nasty happens on the
> bottom and the only one there is you!
> Vance

Man, I hate going from funny to serious - it's sort of, well, anti-entropic, if you catch my drift.

But, if I remember correctly, Vance, you actually did have to face fire in your sub - and more than
once.  That's something for people considering dry boats, one-at or otherwise.

Rick

ps: missed you guys at the Expo in Portland.  Just couldn't swing the time off.  Rats.  But, I do
have memories of wanting to psub in Florida.  Managed to dive in Islamorada, J. Pennecamp, etc.
Great dives.  My first barracuda among others.

--
Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca

"Outside of a dog books are a man's best friend -
Inside of a dog there isn't enough light to read."

   Groucho Marx