Re: Howdy

In a message dated 6/28/99 6:35:05 AM, rmorrisson@unidial.com writes:

<< I would also like to assure you that when you get to
building and operating a sub (I hope you do, and that you enjoy it for
many years), you will find the comments and criticisms from this group
to be worth many times the cost of the captains plans.  So have a beer
(or a popsickle), do some welding, and keep on subbing!

Dick Morrisson
Kent, WA>>

Charlie

I concur. When you get to building and operating, or when you get to asking
the basic questions for your design, just stick your fork in anytime,
Charlie. We'll be glad to help. Opinions are cheap and we've got plenty of
those as you have no doubt noticed. I don't know if you'd call this hobby a
sport, but us sports sure call it a hobby, and we are nothing if not
enthusiastic.

Hi, Dick--Did you get to visit Phil in Vancouver?

Vance