Capt. George Kittredge's Sub Plan

Hello list,
Just a lurker, but give poor Charlie a break.  Charlie, don't purchase
anything.  Just reverse engineer your whole damn sub from the "best" of
all current ABS designs, draft up the "Charlie Sub Plans" with some of
your own ideas, copyright your unique design with your letterhead on
the drawing and your signature in the "designer block" and thumb your
nose at the world.

Boeing does it, Ford does it, Mercedes does it, Hughes does it, IBM
does it, Microsoft does it, France does it, the United States sells the
plans for a few bucks to every foreign company anyway unless the
Kittredge design is protected by the foreign espionage act.

Go for it Charlie, you have my vote.  BTW, when we all purchased plans
for our new homes, I'm sure we all went and burned up the plans when we
moved in. (my boss used them after me with great success).  My wife and
daughter must be felons for making several dresses for our high
school's cheer leaders from one copyrighted dress pattern, and didn't
some big boat company, Carolina Skiff, Boston Whaler or some other big
NYSE company purchase one "sample" of a lttle known company's flats
boat and then did the old "splash mold" knockoff trick only an inch or
two shorter?

Don't be "Sorry Charlie"
Good luck,  Cody