Re: Very Expensive Thrills Dept., Soviet section

Rick Lucertini wrote:

> Ray Keefer wrote:
>
> > [snip]
> > Is the reactor still working? What would the Nuclear
> > Reglatory Commission say if I park a nuclear sub in
> > the San Francisco bay? A typhoon is a nuc boat, right?
>
> A nuke it is.  I bought a model of one as a design aid.  It can be built out of flat
> panels and single curve panels for the most part.
>
> As for the nuke business: the NRC should have no problems with it.  If they let the
> nuclear industry pass off a nuclear waste . . .

(cont'd) . . . product like fluorine into our drinking water and toothpaste, then a
teensy sub like a Typhoon should be no problem.

--
Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca

"Outside of a dog books are a man's best friend -
Inside of a dog there isn't enough light to read."

   Groucho Marx