Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:22:28 +0000
From: "K. W. Bauer / ESubA" <esuba.org@relay.vienna.at>
Subject: PSUBS - ESubA
To: ray@psubs.org
Cc: rayek@ix.netcom.com

Dear Ray,

A few days before I found your PSUBS.ORG Homepage. It looks verry
interesting. You did an good job.

I´m president of the EXPERIMENTAL SUBMERSIBLE ASSOCIATION - ESubA -
located in "the heart of EUROPE" in Austria.

ESubA was founded on 14. September 1997

We did not know till now that there is an other organisation
referring to SUBMERSIBLES / SUBMARINES.

It is good to know having people with the same
interests in the U.S.

Verry soon we will also have our own Homepage:

http://www.esuba.org
(now "UNDER CONSTRUCTION")

We also have our own quaterly magazine (written in german language) -
curently just for members available.

We are interested working together with other oranisations
sharing the same interests.
If you are interested in working together - please let us know.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards.

K.W. Bauer / ESubA
President