Re: sub weight

Steve,
A 30" dia cylinder 6' long is 29.45 cubic feet, x 64 lbs per cubic foot = 1885
lbs
Two "elliptical" ends 30" outside diameter (my guess, 10" wide)         =  279
lbs
One cylinder 24" dia x 24" tall plus "a little" for hatch, connection,...  =
475 lbs
Total
2639 lbs
I would say you are a bit on the heavy side.  Anyone else get about the same
numbers?  My math gets rusty after 11:00pm so a second opinion is advised.

Dick Morrisson
Kent, WA