sub weight

I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to confirm how much weight my
sub needs, to be neutraly buoyant in sea water.
My hull is 30" dia. and 6' long not including the end caps.  The end caps
are not a perfect "half of a sphere", they are a little shorter!  (I cant
remember if that is called hemispherical or semispherical.)
My conning tower is 24" dia.  and stands 24" from the top of the hull not
including the hatch.  The hatch is the same type as my end caps.
I figured it would need to be about 3400 pounds!  Am I way out to lunch
here???  Thanks for your input guys.

                                 Steve McColman, Vancouver Island