Re: What Submarine Am I?

On Tue, 25 May 1999 21:22:06 +1000 Dave Everett writes:
>Hooray! so we don't have to take the blame for the Collins<g>

No, only some Aussie Admiral is going to take the heat for the
Collins, and it's probably really the fault of some MP who wanted
free trips to Sweden.

>First Abba, now the Gotland, what next!

Just don't buy any airplanes from the Swedes!   You'll have to
import snow to pile beside the highways so the planes will
fly properly.

Mike
--

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]