Re: On board fires

Vance - thanks for the treatise on electrical stuff.  I would never have thought that
crimped fittings could be so dangerous.  Now I have a justification for that new
heavy duty soldering iron I forked out for a few months ago.

As you pointed out, some of it was obvious.  But, the checklist format was
efficient.  I doubt that those items would all have been considered had you not put
them in point form.   Well done.

--
Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca

"Outside of a dog books are a man's best friend -
Inside of a dog there isn't enough light to read."

   Groucho Marx