Re: Trojan (virus)

On Mon, 3 May 1999 protek@shreve.net wrote:

> When I saw it execute and generate the
> fireworks the first thing I thought of was virus!

Well, it's not a virus - it's a worm.

>     I wish that everyone that creates a virus, trojan, or worm could enjoy
> the comforts of a federal prison for about 30 years!!

No one should be put in prison for writing something - though stiff
penalties for distribution are OK.  But, US law matters not a whit - the
majority of the world's best virus authors are in Bulgaria.

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
"This is Maurice, our sheep-herding carrot."
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin
http://www.freeworldbbs.org