What's it like to be in a sub

Dear Subbers -
My question is pretty basic.  Having never actually been down  in a sub, I wonder what it is like? I remember the conversation about windows a few months ago, and I agree, that the reason I would risk my life is so I could look out at he fishies.  I am impressed with the SportsSub currently, mostly because of the view ( I understand the part about wet subs being under different design limitations than 1 atm sub ), but I'm not sure I'd stay fond of always being half wet.  Also, the depth limitation of 30 - 120 ft seems kind of  wimpy.  The other sub I like is the Lake Diver or K-600.  My concern there is that it only has a few windows.  Are the small windows enough to get the full, exciting view of the wonderful world underwater?  I would primarily be in fresh water lakes.  I'm open to advice...
Thanks,
Greg