Re: Welcome Vance

Vance,

Do you know much about the sealed AGM batteries? I agree with your comments
about the Gel Cells. I think immobilizing the electrolyte with a silicon
dioxide interferes too much with charge carrier mobility as well as the
potential of having voids and cracks in the immobilized electrolyte.

I use the sealed AGM batteries in my Sub and so far have had no problems. I
hope that's not like the guy falling off the Empire State building, "So far
so good!". I do ventilate quite a bit due to the pressure compensation
system. I would like to install some catalytic converters but haven't located
a source.

Have fun,

Ken Martindale