Re: ambient preference

Hi Alex;

I am also sold on ambient dry design because of simplicity and low cost.  I
admire the 1atm sub enthusiasts, but to me that is beyond fun.  I like to
think of a dry ambient sub as a "dive bubble", because that's what it is....

My biggest concern with the design is uncontrolled ascent.  I'm don't know
what preventive measures have been tried or proven.....  I'm listening.

Stan

In a message dated 4/13/99 1:00:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,