Re: 'exotic' metals?

Phil Nuytten wrote:

> [snip]

> All in all. a tremendous, expensive, pain in the
> butt! Come by before these subs leave, and I'll show you.

Hi, Phil and All . . .

Thanks for the invitation.  I'll give you an email now and give you a call tomorrow.
I'm free all day Tuesday.

Any chance I can photograph DW and the ExoSuit?  The Ti explanation  may be easier if
I can provide the list with a pic or two.   These would be informal shots (mainly for
the list) - not the formal, stylized industrial types I'm used to shooting.  No fancy
lighting, reflectors, etc.

As a matter of fact, anything at all that you think could help the list and I'll burn
off a few rolls.  I can have reference dupes made of anything you'd like for Nuytco.

Rick

--
Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca