Re: Innovative methods (SEACRETE)

For those of you interested in Concrete building.  There is a book that may
still be available, I got it from my local library. Its Called Concrete Boat
Building, Its Technique and Future. BY Gainor W. Jackson and W. Morley
Sutherland.
Published by John De Graff Tuckahoe NY.

It is a detailed book on the process and building of Surface vessels from
Ferro-Concrete.  A mesh reinforced concrete with a fine (sand) aggregate.  I
had been thinking that this technique would be great for submersibles, but I
didn't have any engineering data at the time.

It also towards the end mentions companies in New Zealand that are building
surface boats with a "Seacrete" Hull... how ever I believe this was the
Companies name for their particular brand of concrete hulls.