Re: The future is up to us

Hi Dave,

>The undersea pioneer Bebee wrote a compelling description of a
>future where mankind would tend gardens in the sea.  The plants
>would be animals and the spiders would be crabs.

Do you have a cite or reference?

Long time ago when PSUBS just got going there was a brief flurry
mail along simular phylisophical lines. The technoids shot them down
as not the focus of the group. Actually I had to agree even
though deep down I believed expanding man's access to the undersea
world was one of the purposes for promoting PSUBS.

Perhaps we can request Jonathan Wallace to create another alias.
Something like personal_submersibles_environment. Though shorter
would be better.

Regards,
Ray