BOOKS

Hi,

Speaking about books it seems that there are 2 or 3 books that seem
to be absolutely necessary amongst which
"Manned submersibles" and "Acrylic Plastic Viewports".

What about buying books together (in quantity: reduced prices) I think that
has been often proposed in the future but where are we now about this?

"Manned sumersibles" has been said to be out of print (or is it simply
difficult to obtain?), so perhaps could we, as the Psubs organisation, contact
the editor and ask for the right of copying one into x copies for personal
use?...

Regards,

Axel Iehle