Re: Unmanned test dives

Hi Phil,

10-20 percent failure rate on certified elements?!
Pfffiuuuuu!  (this is french whistling!) Much more than I thought!
Now I know I'll test all and won't rely on stamps.
Thanks for this very valuable info, I guess you're one of the very rare
Psubbers that can make statistics from the subs built.

Axel Iehle