Re: viewport manufacturer

    If he is still there, and it has been 10 years or so since I talked to
him, he is a very nice fellow and very interested in personal subs.  He
asked me to send him a photo when I finished my sub.  He said that he, at
that time, had never seen anyone do this on a person basis, build a sub
that is.  He also quoted me a very reasonable price windows.  I called
years later and another employee quoted me the standard price and it was
much more.  I think as of several years ago four 7 inch windows were $1500.
 I thought about it then built my own.  He puts the PVHO stamp on them.

Gary Boucher