Re: Deputies try to raise doomed sub

I guess that depends on how catastrophic the breach was and how fast
the sub flooded....but you're right, as the water rushes in, the
remaining air would be compressed.  It still sounds like the
hyperbaric treatment was more of a precaution though.

Al Secor

--
Alan D. Secor
e-mail: secor@btv.ibm.com