Re: Through Hulls...

Hello

I bought my shaft seals from Crane packing Company
6400 Oakton street, Morton Grove, Illinois 60053

As for electrical through hulls, A friend of mine makes them for a
distributor and his own subs of coarse !
For more info call Doug Privitt, Delta oceanographics "marfab" .
Tell him Alan from Subview gave you the number.

Alan Long
Subview