Re: Through Hulls...

Some of that info can be found in PVHO from ASME, they cover hull
penetrations.
Also check with your local seal supplier for seal design info. They
should have some free info and some for sale.
Companies like, Parker, CRC, Chicago Rawhide, and many others have Seal
design info available.
I can't think of the names now but there are companies that make just
power and wiring feed throughs.
I Know that don't answer your question directly, but I hope it helps.
Jon Shawl