Re: How about fish finders? and speaking of periscopes...

Hi Greg
I was going through my overflowing P-sub e-mail and re-reading some of it when
I noticed you sent this to Gary
and the Psub group. Is he a friend or do you know him? He is the first contact
I had with the Psub group,
I like him a lot, he has been helpful to me in getting to know some of the
other more serious subbers in the group.
Im finding the best people to meet are the quiet ones that have been in the
group for some time. Tell me a little about yourself if you don't mind. Do you
have a sub?
Sincerely, Jon Shawl