RE: Mathematics for sub desginers (beginners)

Hi. Can anyone tell me where I can find out the formulas that are important for submarine design? Starting quite simple, I still can't find the formula for water pressure at depth. I assume this would be elementary physics, but I must have missed that day at school! What about calculating thrust from a prop, given its dimensions/pitch/speed etc? My web searches have revealed nothing so far.

I use some of the following pages reguarly;
http://www.aquaholic.com/gasses/laws.htm
http://mrgreen.tierranet.com/Chapter2/HTML/tsld046.htm

I believe the water pressure thing is in the first set of pages, about .47 PSI per foot of depth, someone correct me if I am wrong.

Good Luck
Paul Julius

application/ms-tnef