Mathematics for sub desginers (beginners)

Hi. Can anyone tell me where I can find out the formulas that are important for submarine design? Starting quite simple, I still can't find the formula for water pressure at depth. I assume this would be elementary physics, but I must have missed that day at school! What about calculating thrust from a prop, given its dimensions/pitch/speed etc? My web searches have revealed nothing so far.

I'm also quite keen to track down information about human tolerances to variations in air pressure and gas mixtures and anything else that might pose a physical threat to a sub pilot.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers,

Seb Hunt

application/ms-tnef