RE: Greetings.

Welcome aboard Ed!

You came to the right place.  This group has it all and then some.  I'm just a wannabe sub owner (no that's not a brand name, ha ha) but this group has kept my interest long enough that I am convinced I will build my dream one day!  Read the archives and stay tuned in, it ranges from dead calm for days to virtual e-mail storms (just steer clear of dead horses and oxygen!).  I used to live on the east coast for a while, dove two of the great lakes, several finger lakes, Long Island (ocean side), Boston area, etc...  I'm also rated SEL with 172 time and a little Cherokee time.  I wish there were a group this open in regards to experimental aircraft.  Anyway, I look forward to your contributions.

Dick