No Subject

Yes, bandwidth is certainly an issue when using the internet as a medium
unless both the source and destination were utilizing high speed equipment.
I use the Winnov PCI capture card and it seems to provide adequate frame
rates for video communication over 28.8 modems.  It's not like viewing a
75mm cinescope movie, but by the time the internet offers that type of
service for the masses we'll all be buried in our subs. :)