Re: Certification

Hi Steve,

You might try sending mail to Kittredge. He got his subs certified
by the big three world organizations.

You could talk to your insurance agent. Ask him who has to approve
of your design before you can get insured. No, is not the correct
answer. Make them work for the correct answer.

Any major marine biology centers in Canada. Call them. They may have
a submersible so they may have delt with this issue already.

Thoughs are all my ideas. Good Luck.

Regards,
Ray