Re: Registration

<< I'm with Ray on this.... the most likely scenario that would leave you
driving
 blind is the lack of a viewport! >>

Yes but is not flying blind worth the expense and risk of having a viewport?
Perhaps it is more worth the expense to simply add a backup video camera.  I
don't see how anyone could justify their opinion on this unless they have
statistics on costs and failure rates for both viewports and underwater camera
system.  I'd like to point out that hydrophones, a reliable and relatively
simple, device could allow a psub operator to listen for passing surface
vessels.

Raytheon has some information on products designed for submarines on their
website:

http://www.raymarine.com/products/highseas/products/sub/index.html