Re: Registration

>Hello,
>
>I just got through registering my Sub here in Florida and it was registered
>very much like a boat, it cost me a little over $10.
>
>Ken Martindale

Do they have a special "submersible" category? I'll bet Minnesota doesn't.
I always expected I'd just go in and fill out the form with the length,
about 6 feet, the number of toilets, zero, and the hull material, steel,
and the make, homemade -- and put the stickers and numbers on see what
happens. Nothing on there about whether it stays on the surface all the
time ;-)

---------
David
buchner@wcta.net