HTML mail/attachments

	Hi there everyone,

	Am I the only one who does not use Netscape to read email, and
finds HTML mailings sort of irritating? Could we possibly adopt some
policy where an ASCII version is included in the -body- of the mail, for
people who use shell accounts for mail? It's not hard to do, and might be
affecting others, methinks.
	Running around with contracting the pressure hull, so I know how
to finance it best. I've built the innards, now I have to get the real
meat of my sub together, the part that keeps ya dry! Has anyone contracted
out welding their hull and can give me estimates/hour for a real certified
job?

							John

John Brownlee
Lunar and Planetary Lab