Re: Pressure Regulator

Martin,

What kind of details are you looking for? There was some pictures on the
Website some time ago and may still be there. I considered condensation but
with the compensating air being dried, I think it unlikely. I also vent the
Battery Compartment/Air spaces just before diving, also with dry air. The
sealed AGM batteries aren't supposed to gas, but they are between my legs,
so...

The batteries are Lifeline, I think made by Concord.

So any ideas? Could I preload the SCUBA regulator and install a separate
pressure relief valve?

Ken Martindale