Re: And new newcommer news

Tommaso Ravaglioli wrote:

> At 15.02 12/11/98 +0100, you wrote:
> >PS: Are there any french or italian Psubbers around?
>
> here we are!
> I am an italian Psubber [snip]

Bon giorno, Tommaso - (I think I just mutilated my first Italian greeting).

I'm half Italian and half French-Canadian.  I'm Indian on the inside - well, at least the Kama Sutra
part!

> I've been also a sub officer in the Italian Navy.

What were you doing on the sub?

>  Ben mi comprendono coloro i quali sono stati
>   presi dall'amore inspiegabile del volo
>
>                       Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I may be Italian, but, what does your "signature" file say - in english?
--
Rick Lucertini
empiricus@sprint.ca

"Most people die with their dreams still inside them."