Re: Trolling Motors

Hi ken,

To be honest with you I have no idea why the thing works, I have not even bought
one yet, but I am impressed by don's success with it. worth a second look.

No, if the seal does go on the motor, all I'll lose is $ 225.00.
Lets say I'm cruising at 100 ft. and the seal goes... the first thing that will
happen is the fuse to the power to the motor will probably blow, No problem

The second thing is I will lose displacement from the motor flooding, The motor is
being used as a bow horizontal thruster so I will have to blow a little ballast in
my front MBT,
maybe 3 pounds worth ? there is really not to much air space in those motors...

Next, surface, either blow some ballast or just power up with my main thuster.

Then, call my surface support for a tow. My wife is my surface support...

I think that about covers it.
Like I said, I lose $ 225.00
Then I start thinking about all these other E-mails... HA,HA

Thanks for writing, ttyl...