Re: Trolling Motors

I think that letter was uncalled for !!!
I would never try something that has not been proven !
Did you not read the letter I posted titled "To anyone designing or building a sub"
apparently not.

This trolling motor was indeed tested, and by someone that has been building and operating
mini subs for very long time.
The revolver was pointed at his head, not mine.

These personal attacks have no business being here with this group.
We are supposed to be helping each other !!!
If my last letter was taken by some as being an attack, I apologize for this, It was not
meant to be...

I just assumed that don's having used this motor with great success was a pretty good "test"

for this product... maybe not... What does it take ?

Maybe I need to look up the word "proven" in the dictionary

Can't we all just get along ?