Re: Trolling Motors

Albert Long wrote:

> Well guys,  have you ever heard the expression "the proof is in the pudding"
> ?
> also "If it ain't broke why fix it !!!"
>
> All I know about this is, don has been using the evinrude for some time now
> at depths of 700 ft. !!!
> Even the guys that made the dam thing would probably say, "your kidding, 700
> ft."
> It works... That's it...
> I guess you either try it or you don't... I'm going to try it, when I do I
> will let you know how it works for me, of coarse im only going 150 or so but
> at least I know its been to 700.
> I'll just consider the difference as a safety factor !!!

On the risk that Albert is just trolling us for emotional responses:

How about testing it without risking your health first?  OK guys, let's think of a good
testing method before we have a long post-mortem discussion.  That way if he wants to
kill himself his family can't say he didn't know how to test the thing.

Umm. . . .   we could always test Albert too.  Perhaps giving him a revolver with one
bullet in it on a dare would deflect the cause of death to poor judgement rather than to
PSUBS.