Re: Analyzing tanks (Fwd)

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 20:28:31 -0700
From: "Sami Laine" <sami@kelpdiver.com>
Subject: Re: Analyzing tanks
To: ba_diving@lists.best.com

>Perhaps someone has information on the type to use for testing Nitrox bottles.
>The Draeger company should have something since they are getting involved with
>rebreathers....

The MiniOX sensors and analyzers are pretty common, but they are really
designed for shop use, they are somewhat fragile. Ceramatec has a nice
looking integrated unit that you can put in a bag for protection but you
still need a separate constant flow reg to use it.

If anyone knows of a compact, rugged unit with a Ceramatec sensor (these
last longer than MiniOX ones) and a simple flow rate reg, I'd be interested
too.

Sami

  Dive to my Underwater Habitat at http://www.kelpdiver.com/

*Visit the BA_DIVING Web Page*