Re: SPORTSMAN 300

Thanks for the info....I guess I wasn't familiar with the Sportsman 300
after all!!  I think I was thinking of the "Sports Sub" which is a wet
design.  I'd be VERY interested in more info on your sub, including how
you found it, what kind of shape was it in, etc.  Maybe you could post
a picture of it also.  What type of instrumentation does it have?  How
do you launch it?  Any and all info welcomed!!

Al

--
Alan D. Secor
e-mail: secor@btv.ibm.com