Re: liability?

At 20:28 -0600 6/17/1998, Sean Walinga wrote:
>You're right Mike. If it's certified, you can get it insured.
>Sean

Sure, but I don't see why *else* you'd want it certified, other than to get
it insured against liability for passengers. I like Tommaso's suggestion
that everyone aboard is aware that they're "crew." Perhaps those among us
who want to carry paying passengers could still do this -- they'd be paying
for the opportunity to be a crewmember on your little bitty submarine. I
guess if it was a business you'd want to be more professional and have it
certified though. I guess I'm rambling.

---------
David
buchner@wcta.net