Re: liability?

Mike here,
I don't remember so well, is a sub considered a "vehicle". If so,
maybe there are insurance companies
that handle marine,3rd-party coverage?

FWAFS

Mike Young

---Sean Walinga <swalinga@home.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
> Imagine if anything goes wrong...  Imagine a situation where a
passenger is forced to swim up from the depths with you due to a sub
difficulty. Will they take you to court? If your answer is "yes", that
is a passenger. :)
> Sean
>
> >When you say "passengers," what exactly do you mean? Anybody besides
> >yourself? Anybody besides the builders, family members, etc.?
Friends?