RE: Various - xcraft movie

The movie "Above Us The Waves" is available on Video from a place called
"Bell and Blade", which carries a whole bunch of sub movies (including
the other "Submarine X1"). If you do not know of Bell and Blade, I can
provide (I think) address info. Above Us The Waves is black and white,
and is about $29, as I recall. The other is color. As I understand it
(though I may be wrong) the X-Craft in Above Us The Waves are real ones.
In the other movie, perhaps the inside shots are real, but some of the
outside shots may be mockups.

Brian.