Re: HP, weight and visability

In a message dated 4/28/98 7:11:01 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
exfloridians@ecsu.campus.mci.net writes:

<<    Before anyone asks, "No."  I have no connection with the marine/ship
 inspection Coast Guard bubbas.  And there's no Marine Safety Office near
 here >>

Well, Sir, I would ask that you give us some direction here, because
apparently the only regulating agency involved in submersibles is the USCG...
and since you are not only a member of the USCG, but also a dedicated
submariner, please give us some direction... steer us in the right
direction...