Re: HP, weight and visability

<<
 On Sat, 25 Apr 1998 22:06:54 EDT, HUNTR2 <HUNTR2@aol.com> wrote:

 > Another question I have regarding the Vash or Deepwater Flight.  They are
not
 > 1atm.  So when you zip from 10 ft to 40 ft and back to 10 ft again in
almost
 > no time, how do you deal with pressure equalization in the inner ear, and
 > doesn't this violate the diving rules on safe ascent?

 They certainly both are one-atmosphere subs. Deep Flight is rated for over
 3000 feet, and you can't do that kind of depth with anything *but* a
 one-atmosphere sub...

 Later,
 Jon

OOOPS
You're right Jon.  I checked my little book and I was thinking about "WET
FLIGHT,"  an underwater "flyer" which is a totally wet submersible...  but
fast and highly maneuverable.
Gene