Re: HP, weight and visability

Hello Everyone!

This discussion group always intrigues me, but I have to admit that most of
you are WAY ahead of me on design, materials, and skills.  No wonder I've
settled on an ambient dry.  There's no way I could handle fabrication of a 1
atm sub.  So those of you who dare, who have the skills for design and
fabrication of a pressure hull, I tip my hat to you.

Meanwhile, I'll satisfy myself by building a bubble... Much simpler.

In a message dated 4/20/98 12:11:23 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,