Re: Trolling Motor Compensation

You still have the problem of trying to seal where the wires are coming
out of the motor.  That's the problem I'm faced with now...how to
pressure compensate (either with liquid or air pressure) and still allow
the six or seven *separate* wires to exit the motor to get to the motor
controller in the 1 atm cabin.

Al

--
Alan D. Secor