Re: New Member, Tom Clancy, and AIP

Sean,
 If you flange the edges of the acrylic by either cutting or bending
the edges, then the two edges can be
joined together. The glue is only as a stopgap measure
if the seal doesn't hold, as well in some cases, the plastic would
bond to the steel at a molecular level.
It also functions as a second-level protection against leakage at the
join.

Mike
TTFN