Re: Electrical system

A good source for companies that provide this type of stuff is Underwater
Magazine.  This is put out by the Association of Diving Contractors.  Look
at http://www.diveweb.com for more info.

Two other sources are Mar-vel Underwater Equipment in NJ and Amron
International
both of which are referenced in the diveweb site mentioned above.

Al

--
Alan D. Secor
e-mail: secor@btv.ibm.com