Electrical system

Notes to the group:

Although designing ambient dry, I want the electrical system to be a wet
submergence design (hell, flooding is always a possibility).  Does anybody
have hints, suggestions or references for submersible electrical systems..
including oil bath designs?

Most importantly, does anyone know of supply sources for submersible
connectors, meters, switches, relays, etc.?

I'm trying to stay with "off the shelf" equipment to minimize costs and
simplify maintenance.  Any discussion on electrical systems and/or electronics
for submersibles would be appreciated.

As a general note, I'm really thrilled with all this sub interaction.  What a
great way to learn and share ideas.  So, allow me to thank those of you who
make this possible and enable these discussions:

A HEARTY ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO:
Jonathan Wallace
Ray Keefer
Martin Sanderse
THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR TIME AND DEVOTION!

Stan Freihofer