Re: Acrylic viewing dome

You can get Sofnolime from O.C. Lugo Co. http://www.oclugo.com/
This is the absorbant used in the Uwatec/Drager Atlantis I rebreather.
I believe the price is in the $1-$2 /lb range depending on quantity.

With respect to O2 regulation, I'm using a standard (ball type) O2 flow
meter
to regulate the flow into the cabin at .2-.5 lpm.  I have a standard O2
analyzer to monitor FO2 percent and a barameter to monitor cabin pressure
to insure it neither increases or decreases.  The flow rate needs to be
adjusted based on an individual's rate of metabolizing O2.  Hope this
helps.

Al

--
Alan D. Secor