Re: Acrylic viewing dome

Hi,

> Also to the people building dry subs, how do you regulate the fresh air
>supply and internal pressure? I've spent many sleepless nights thinking
>about it (it's better than counting sheep) and have come up with a way
>to do it but I probably just re-invented the wheel.

It really depends how long you entend to stay down. If you surface every
hour then fancy equipment is not needed.

For emergancies you need enough sophistication to allow you to survive at
least 72 hours. Are CO2 aborbers and a tank of oxygen good enough to
do this? I haven't seriously look at it.

The ABS book does have some specifications in it for life support. I would
consider that a starting point since they really don't state how to go
about meeting those specs. Just what they are.

Regards,
Ray